Welcome to TIMTAJ.COM
1. Hi, My name is Tiemur Zarobov, but many know me as TimTaj! I am glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay.
2. TIMTAJ.COM – This is a digital background music marketplace. When you create an account and accept these conditions, you become a member of TIMTAJ.COM. You will have an account that allows you to buy tracks.
3. All tracks on TIMTAJ.COM are owned by TimTaj.
4. TimTaj offers 4 types of licenses that determine the usage for a specific track. Licensing a track from TimTaj allows you to use it for your specific project – for the life of that project.. Upon Licensing a track on TimTaj, a user will receive a receipt for their purchase, which acts as an official license document for the personal or commercial project. Licensing Tiers are as follows:
1. DOWNLOAD FOR FREE
2. STANDARD LICENSE
3. LARGE LICENSE
4. EXTENDED LICENSE
All information about licenses is here
5. During your stay at TIMTAJ.COM you agree to abide by the basic rules set forth in these conditions, so please read and understand them. If you do not accept the conditions, then you will need to leave because your presence is due to the fact that you agree to these conditions and the Acceptable Use Policy.
6. When you download a free track on TIMTAJ.COM, you agree that you will only use it for personal use and add Credit: Royalty Free Music from timtaj.com.
7. Age: You must be 18 years old or older to buy music. If you’re under 18 you will need to get a parent or guardian to buy items or use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
8. Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for an TIMTAJ.COM account, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferable, that means you cannot sell your account. You are responsible for any actions related to your username and password, if you have an account, so keep your password safe and do not allow others to use your username or password, if you understand that your password was illegally used or you have breached security, you must immediately inform us of this. You must not use a virtual private network or VPN or any other means to avoid compliance with these terms and conditions, or for any fraudulent or illegal reasons.
What you’re buying
The price of music
10. The prices stated on the product pages are net and do not include the respective statutory value-added tax and the respective shipping and delivery costs.
Transacting as a buyer
11. If you have an TIMTAJ.COM account, you can make payments by using the ‘Add to cart’.
12. When using “Place Order” you will be redirected to a payment method provider.
13. Currency conversion costs: You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to a transaction on TIMTAJ.COM. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
This means that you may incur additional costs when purchasing from TIMTAJ.COM, which we have no control over.
14. Terms of buying: When you buy an TIMTAJ.COM music you’re doing so on the following terms:
a. you guarantee that you have carefully considered the suitability of your chosen license, and that you have chosen appropriately;
b. you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an music;
с. TimTaj do not promise that any particular track will continue to be available on TIMTAJ.COM, so you must download and save the item as soon as you buy it;
d. by purchasing or downloading music and paying for it, you acquire a non-exclusive license to use it in accordance with the conditions set forth in the license (non-exclusive means others might also license the same item);
e. the author retains ownership of the music;
f. your details may be provided to the author of the track in order to facilitate the transaction, for example for invoicing and item support services.
15. Warranties provided by TimTaj:
a. the music is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is ‘sold’;
b. your use of that music in accordance with the terms of the applicable license does not infringe the intellectual property rights of someone else;
c. the music and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
d. the music and its description do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
e. the music does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
f. will handle your data in accordance with applicable privacy law and data protection regulations.
16. We do not make refunds, since we give the opportunity to download the track for free. This is enough for you to make your choice. If you bought a track by mistake, then you can replace it with another track, write to us.
17. We own all the trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names on TIMTAJ.COM (except for the photo on the page of tracks owned by other persons). You will not copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works or use any of our intellectual property in any way not expressly stated in these terms.
18. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that an item or content infringes an intellectual property right (including copyright) please write about it to in the mail and attach a link to this item.
Our use of your information
You promise to not disclose any confidential information made available to you through the TIMTAJ.COM to any other person.
20. Prohibited Conduct: We strongly recommend that you don’t make your contact details public on the TIMTAJ.COM or in any public communications. Contact details include your email address, street address. If you do, it must not be for any reason prohibited under the Acceptable Use Policy and you do so at your risk!
Liability and indemnity – between TimTaj and you
21. You free TimTaj from all losses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), expenses, demands or liability that TimTaj will incur as a result of or in connection with a third party claim against TIMTAJ.COM.
22. If you are a buyer, you agree that TimTaj are not responsible for, and you release TimTaj from liability for any reason:
a. the buyer is personally responsible for the information he disseminates.
b. TimTaj assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources.
c. TimTaj is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected and actually received services.
d. TimTaj assumes no responsibility for services provided by third parties.
e. in the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.) TimTaj does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the buyer, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
23. TimTaj exclude liability for any of these things incurred by you: loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of capital, damage to reputation, loss in connection with any other contract, loss of data, or indirect, consequential or special loss, damage or expense. Total liability TimTaj to you is limited to USD 25.
24. Third Party: If you’re agreeing to these terms on behalf of someone else (like your employer), then you’re promising to that you have full legal authority to bind that third party.
25. Notices: Any notice you send to us must be sent using the contact form on the site.
26. Changes to TIMTAJ.COM Terms: The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion. You can also keep track of whether changes have been made to our terms by referring to the version and effective date at the footer of the terms. You can close your TIMTAJ.COM Account and terminate your agreement with us at any time if you do not agree to the changes. However, if you continue to use TIMTAJ.COM after the changes are made, then you will be agreeing to the changes.
TIMTAJ.COM welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Effective date: May 17, 2020.